FWCS Study Connection - Study Site
It's Easy To Be A Study Connection Site
Study Site's Roles and Responsibilities
- You provide a safe environment for study time such as a conference room or cafeteria.
- You secure employees who will volunteer to work one-to-one with a child for one hour once a week during the school year.
- You assign one volunteer the duties of site director. This is a person who will be Study Connection's key contact person and will coordinate the weekly study sessions at your site.
Study Connection's Roles and Responsibilities
- We assist you in recruiting employees to serve as volunteers.
- We screen all volunteers.
- We match your site with a school who will identify the students who will work with your volunteers.
- We provide transportation for students to and from your site, if you qualify for this service.
- We provide an orientation prior to the first meeting with students and additional training throughout the year, as needed.
- We provide a study cart full of materials such as books, educational activities, pencils, paper and flashcards.
- We provide students with holiday gifts. We ask for volunteers' time not their money.
- We coordinate a year-end celebration for tutors and volunteers.
- We provide you continuing support and guidance throughout the school year. We are here to serve you and make your Study Connection experience positive and productive.